7 Reasons Why You Should See the Movie Juno

Oscar-winning comedy about an unwanted pregnancy

HeartHer
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Sep 06, 2010 9:25 pm

rafa93 wrote:hello, i'm new hear, i'm from spain and i loved ellen page in this movie, she made me laugh a lot and i think she did a fabulous representation of the character juno. Though i didn't like inicially the idea of the film, ellen's page awesome intepretation maked me fill the character and the movie. I hope that ellen does in a future more films of the magnificent quality as juno.
Welcome to EPO rafa93 :sayhi:! It's no biggie since you're brand new to the board and don't know the rules, but try not to post in topics over 60 days since the last post, it's against the rules as it is "bumping". A better place to post this is the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the off topic section. Again no big deal, we just like to keep discussions fresh here. Welcome again! :)

bengkiedoodle

Jul 01, 2011 11:01 am

I watched Juno by accident. I found the movie somewhere in my boyfriend's drive and was curious what the movie was all about. And there it all began, I just love Ellen Page so much, can't stop gathering information about her. :hearteyes:

By the way, I'm new here. I hope I can stick around often. :)

-bengkiedoo

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

bengkiedoodle wrote:...........
By the way, I'm new here. I hope I can stick around often. :)
-bengkiedoo
Welcome to EPO :D . If you like, we have an off-topic area for new member introductions here:
http://board.ellen-page.net/viewtopic.p ... &start=500
Please note that in general we avoid posting to old threads unless there is some recent relevant information about Ellen to share which continues the discussion.
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)