English subtitles

Mrs. Ashboro's Cat, Wilby Wonderful, Marion Bridge & Co

Topic author
spinExzR

Feb 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Hello! I'm new here. I'd like to ask if someone of you does have english subtitles for : Marion Bridge, Ghost Cat, I Downloaded a Ghost, Love That Boy, Wilby Wonderful, Touch & Go

and where i could find Touch & Go, Going For Broke for download/online, please. My financial status is not so good atm, and I don't even have CD/DVD drive so I can't buy it on eBay.
Sorry for my english and sorry if this post is inappropriate. I just love her work and personality so much.
Huge respect for D.Keppner and others here on EPO!

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm

spinExzR wrote:Touch & Go, Going For Broke

I think it's VERY difficoult to find this 2 movies on internet (and also Love That Boy).
Here in Italy I found just 2 copy of Going for Broke (one is mine), and it's impossible to find Touch & Go outside from Canada, because the dvd have a restriction on the distribution (I've find my copy in Canada of course).
So, I can't help you, but if I can advice, maybe is better if you buy a dvd at a time (I haven't spend more of 10 €, and I think it's a reasonable price). Because (I think) It's VERY difficoult to find all of this movie (many are independent movie with limited distribution). And also it's difficoult to find the subtitles (srt files) of this kind movie. So, good luck.
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Topic author
spinExzR

Feb 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Thanks for answer! Well, finding Love That Boy was a little bit harder but not so much... like 5 mins .... Okay, I'll see if someone will response with something ... thx !

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Feb 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Hello spinExzR and welcome on the board! I have edited your last post because it's not allowed to discuss copyrighted/illegal material or warez here (read the board rules #Forbidden contents for details). By posting a specific release name for "Love That Boy" you actually violated this rule. Thanks for your understanding.

As you can imagine I own all the movies you have mentioned and even have them in different versions (i.e. from different countries). As soon as my time allows, I will check if I can extract the included subtitles from the DVDs for you.
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

vlad
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Feb 22, 2014 6:09 pm

spinExzR wrote:Thanks for answer! Well, finding Love That Boy was a little bit harder but not so much... like 5 mins ...
Yes of course, I've confused with The Wet Season (the extended version), sorry.
Credo che tutto sommato, il Paradiso possa attendere.

Topic author
spinExzR

Mar 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks a lot, Guys! And sorry again... :(

Hello again, please if anybody could help me (including Dominik), contact me on "spinexzr@gmail.com" please. Thanks a lot!

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Mar 20, 2014 10:32 am

I will try to finally rip the subtitles today. Expect to receive an email soon! :)
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.