The Dark Knight Rises Rumours

Mrs. Ashboro's Cat, Wilby Wonderful, Marion Bridge & Co

Topic author
JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Nov 22, 2011 2:02 pm

How about this:
Exclusive Dish! Is Ellen Page Secretly in 'The Dark Knight Rises' as.....
http://www.starsentertainment.com/inter ... es-as.html
BATGIRL? a.k.a Barbara Gordon, Commissioner James Gordon’s daughter played by Gary Oldman. According to DarkKnightRisesRumors, it sounds like we might be getting a hint of batgirl or at least some Babs in Nolan's final Batman instalment: The Dark Knight Rises/The Fire Rises.

An on-set looker spied this Ellen Page trailer with "B. Gordon" labeled on it in New York a few weeks ago, where they’ve just wrapped shooting last week. ........................
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

venusice
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Nov 22, 2011 5:07 pm

People who have been on the set in NY say those are not the trailers they used during their time there and that the crew don't label the cast trailers that way. Definitely fake. Most likely this is just someone screwing with fans.

Praying it's true but not likely. It upsets me do much when trolls do this

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nov 22, 2011 10:56 pm

venusice wrote:People who have been on the set in NY say those are not the trailers they used during their time there and that the crew don't label the cast trailers that way. Definitely fake. Most likely this is just someone screwing with fans.
That's what I've heard and read too. Although many sites are already reporting about it, it seems to be a hoax. Some people stated the trailers on the set in NYC looked completely different.
Ellen Page is NOT playing Barbara Gordon in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
Posted by Chris on November 22, 2011 | The Dark Knight Rises | Fake

There’s a rumor making its way around the internet today that Ellen Page will be playing Barbara Gordon in The Dark Knight Rises. While many Inception actors are working with Christopher Nolan again, Ellen Page is not one of them.

I received this image last night and showed it to a few people who were on the NYC set. The first red flag was the fact that the trailer in this image is not the same as the ones used in NYC. The timing is also off. The guy said he took this photo on November 10th… so why did he wait 2 weeks to release it? Oh, because yesterday the "8 years later" news was released! Clever approach, but it didn’t fool anyone here at Batman-News.com!

I’ve been getting a lot of tweets and emails and I just wanted to clear this rumor up and let you guys know there is no truth to it. Stay tuned to Batman-News.com for all the latest on The Dark Knight Rises.

Source: batman-news.com
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Nov 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Shame, I got all excited for a minute there. But obviously couldn't be true as Ellen's in Shreveport right now, right?
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Nov 23, 2011 12:20 am

Oh...how I wish Ellen was in the the upcoming Batman :) Wish the news was true...darn

venusice
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Nov 23, 2011 1:06 am

I believe Batman-News over that blurry picture, Dominik. They're extremely reliable.

November 10. Wasn't she already in Shreveport at that time? Pfttt! The person who got my hopes up like this is an idiot :veryangry:

Glee Plane
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Nov 23, 2011 1:38 am

These rumors look false to me. Although I can see why this rumor came up since so many other cast members of Inception will be in The Dark Knight Rises.

plexus
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Nov 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Ellen Page is NOT playing Barbara Gordon in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
Bummer! Even though I didn't believe it either, would've been nice if it was true.

The good thing about this is, many articles mention that Ellen is currently filming 'The East'. So maybe that movie benefits from this fake, too. :)
Beware! Reading jeopardizes stupidity!