Let's Play suggestions

SinnerAlbion
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 08, 2013 12:48 am

Thank you very much Robin! :)
It is very interesting, I've been liking it so far. I haven't worked as a volunteer yet, because I've been studying for a short time, but that will probably change in the future. I wish you good luck as well, history is a very interesting subject.

I normally don't watch walkthroughs without commentaries, but this guy seems to be very dedicated about these videos. I don't know for sure when CoD Ghosts was released, but Brad's already playing it as well. I'm currently watching Assassin's Creed IV's walkthrough, though.
If we don't all pull together, then stop the world, I wanna get off...

Topic author
Bifrons
Donator
Donator

Nov 08, 2013 10:37 pm

thegirlfromaus just started her Beyond: Two Souls LP.
I'm really interested in her reaction...

Oh yeah, a link would be nice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLgACoxrIHU

WhiteGlint
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try.
I like the idea of using a "facecam" in LPs, especially if it is a LP of a thrilling horror game.
It is just hilarious to see people startle. :D
To be honest, sometimes I'm just too scared to play them myself.
But there is so much adrenaline.
Who'll stop the rain?

SinnerAlbion
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Yeah, I've never really liked playing horror games. They usually make great LPs, though. :D

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 09, 2013 6:17 pm

I think a facecam makes it a bit ridiculous sometimes, because every time I see someone frighten it pulls me out of the game because the normally they look funny in that moment.
Not Today!

SinnerAlbion
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 09, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm not a fan of facecam either, I think it's distracting. A friend of mine used to do facecam LPs, but his face only appeared on a small portion of the screen.

WhiteGlint
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Nov 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Leon123 wrote:I think a facecam makes it a bit ridiculous sometimes, because every time I see someone frighten it pulls me out of the game because the normally they look funny in that moment.
I know that you mean, Leon, but sometimes it is good to see I am not the only one scared. :happyhappy:
It really depends on the person playing and the reason I am looking for a LP on Youtube.
Before I decided to buy Beyond: Two Souls (and a PS3 which I had not at this point), I watched the first Video of Hassan's LP without commentary and facecam as I planned to spend a lot of money and I needed to know if it was worth it. It was. I needed to see the game as it is.

If I already know the game and played it myself or the person playing is quite entertaining and not distracting, like theRadBrad, commentary and/or facecam are appreciated.
Yeah, when using a facecam a small picture in picture is the best variant, in my opinion.
Who'll stop the rain?

Jessevolanti1976
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Dec 03, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks I have TheGirlFromAus as well and I just found some girls that were playing Beyond. Took me while though but I'll find more as I go. ThegirlfromAuz is really the best gamer out there her reactions are priceless. ♦
Everyday is a new day - we can change our past - look forward to a better tomorrow ✌