What is your favorite scene thus far in Beyond ?

Topic author
Jessevolanti1976
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm new here and have read the rules.. What is your favorite scene from previews past or present ? & What do you find interesting in the fact that not only Ellen. But a whole range of awesome actors are playing in this amazing adventure. We all get to play if you have not ordered Beyond Special Edition like myself. I have played the preview and really do enjoy both interaction with both Aiden & Jodie. Please tell me what your opinions are feel free as long as there are no one underage gamers in this game because it it a mature game for people that can handle mature content. Like cursing and other kinds of things. I'm just happy that It's a more toned down verion than heavy rain. Plus the graphics are amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everyday is a new day - we can change our past - look forward to a better tomorrow ✌

Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm

I tryed to avoid the most gameplay footage before release but from what i´ve seen so far is the homeless scene my favorite. I don't know why I just liked it. But I think I can give another opinion when I finally get my hand on it!
Not Today!