Website

What's new on Ellen Page Online

Topic author
elizabethanne
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Jun 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Dom,

The website looks great! You did a lot of work over the weekend and it shows! Keep up the good work. We appreciate you.

Thanks.

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Jun 28, 2010 6:09 pm

elizabethanne wrote:Dom,

The website looks great! You did a lot of work over the weekend and it shows! Keep up the good work. We appreciate you.

Thanks.
Totally agree - Dominik your high standards set this website apart from all others. :applause:
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

AddisonTea
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes. No doubt the best fan site. It could not be done without the dilligence seen here. Good work and thank you!

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Jul 07, 2010 1:08 am

Awesome "Press Archives" Dominik :victory 615 articles on Inception and totally up to date. http://www.ellenpage.org/press/index.php?cat=21
You're the Man!!

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Many, many thanks for your kind words, guys! It's always a huge motivation when you know the other fans appreciate your work. But, at the same time, I'm also a bit surprised that only 3 out of 177 registered members have something to say on this subject :rolleye:
JimH wrote:Awesome "Press Archives" Dominik :victory 615 articles on Inception and totally up to date. http://www.ellenpage.org/press/index.php?cat=21
You're the Man!!
Well, you know. . . I do what I can. . . :D Actually, I worked almost the entire day on EPO and I already have new stuff (four video clips from the final movie and a handful of new TV spots) on my to-do list for this evening :sweating2:
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Jul 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Dominik wrote:Many, many thanks for your kind words, guys! It's always a huge motivation when you know the other fans appreciate your work. But, at the same time, I'm also a bit surprised that only 3 out of 177 registered members have something to say on this subject :rolleye:

Well, you know. . . I do what I can. . . :D Actually, I worked almost the entire day on EPO and I already have new stuff (four video clips from the final movie and a handful of new TV spots) on my to-do list for this evening :sweating2:
I don't know how many people realize that you run this site using your own funds and in your spare time. Most probably don't know the effort it takes to first research and find the information then format and program it to create the site. Most people don't know that you spend every evening and weekend and vacation day (as you are now) working on this site.
I think of all the ways we treat each other, indifference hurts the most .... I hope we haven't become an indifferent community here on EPO.

Bifrons
Donator
Donator

Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

I think you know how I feel about your work on this site...

But just in case ;)

Thank you for your truly awesome diligence and dedication!

JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Jul 08, 2010 12:38 am

Dom, this is not only the best EP site out there but the best fansite, period. We all appreciate your hard work and dedication and it cannot be said enough, thank you.

Forum Shark
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Jul 08, 2010 4:15 am

I'm actually really grateful for Dom's work. He's a pretty awesome guy! I mean, managing all this stuff must mean a buttload of work. :laugh: I mean, if I'm correct, Dom runs one or two other sites as well. Dom, keep up the good work, man! (Notice everyone's posting after you said something about nobody posting.)
"The worst enemy in a battle of the wits is the one who is too witless to comprehend defeat"-JTHM

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm

The website is perfect...and Dominik does a masterful job with it....Ellen would be proud :)

AddisonTea
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Sep 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Just wanted to say that the work and dedication for EP online is very admirable. It's amazing how organized and fruitfull it is. Thanks again for all the hard work. Nobody can beat this site.

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Sep 02, 2010 3:03 pm

* AddisonTea's topic moved from "Cheers" * :cheekygrin: :hey: :yellowink:
AddisonTea wrote:Just wanted to say that the work and dedication for EP online is very admirable. It's amazing how organized and fruitfull it is. Thanks again for all the hard work. Nobody can beat this site.
EPO is a great on-line community :biggrin:, to which many contribute their time. May I also suggest here that if you're able to donate a small amount of $$$ via PayPal, it will help Dominik keep the site running.

GiveHimTheKick
Knows all movies
Knows all movies

Sep 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah dude you should be given like an Oscar for greatest website ever.
In the country dead bodies live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. Then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.

Glee Plane
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Sep 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I don't think I have enough superlatives to describe how great this site is :agreeing: . Thank you for all your hard work!

Centrum Vitamins

Sep 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Love the site Dom! ;-)

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Nov 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Kudos again to you, Dominik :thumbsup:
TWITTER @ellenpagenet:
ellenpagenet Ellen Page Online
Just added the 3200th article to the press archive :)

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Actually, it's no big deal. But I saw it while adding some articles today and thought it might be worth mentioning :blink:

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Nov 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Ellen's facebook page has a discussion topic titled "help ellenpage.org"
Show your support at http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=15988
Who knows, maybe Ellen will read it :yellowink:

bluetoes591
Internet Ninja
Internet Ninja

Nov 14, 2010 8:23 am

Is Josh somebody we "know" or one of those who just passes through. Anybody know?
EPO's only formerly bi-coastal member.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Nov 14, 2010 12:17 pm

bluetoes591 wrote:Is Josh somebody
[ ] we "know"
[x] one of those who just passes through
:D

He also wrote this a few days earlier :verydoubtful:
Ellen, I finally see the video of peter pan SNL is great, the trouble is that there is only one web site to view all (http://ellenpage.org/news/newsscript.php) and has a lot of videos on your movie career. About a week ago the hill site, giving us a fright, for the great loss of all that stuff. You should have your own website with all the videos that you consider important to not lose all your hard work and having the fans happy.
Kiss.
Josh.