Regenesis season 3/4

Talk about the fantastic Canadian Sci-Fi Series

Topic author
Leon123
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Regenesis season 3/4

Post by Leon123 » Jul 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey I just started watching the second season of Regenesis and really got hooked by it, but there is the problem I don't know where to find the 3rd or 4th season in any online store. Its really frustrating because I know that the second season ends with a cliffhanger.
So my question is, does anyone know where I can find the third or forth season. ( It would be great if its region 2 but its not necessary)

Thank you for every kind of reply.
Not Today!

bluetoes591
Internet Ninja
Internet Ninja

Regenesis season 3/4

Post by bluetoes591 » Jul 30, 2013 8:02 am

Leon123 wrote:Hey I just started watching the second season of Regenesis and really got hooked by it, but there is the problem I don't know where to find the 3rd or 4th season in any online store. Its really frustrating because I know that the second season ends with a cliffhanger.
So my question is, does anyone know where I can find the third or forth season. ( It would be great if its region 2 but its not necessary)

Thank you for every kind of reply.
Hmm...good question. Last time I saw Regenesis was as reruns on the television here in Canada. It also used to be available through some of the less legal means available on the internet, might still be out there.
EPO's only formerly bi-coastal member.