Page 1 of 1

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 16, 2012 12:34 pm
by plexus
Because it's very quiet lately, I think it's time for another funny game thread.

It's the usual style. Whoever answers the question right can post the next question.

I'll start with:

What building in Halifax, Nova Scotia moved Ellen out of and why?
(careful, it's a trick question)

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 16, 2012 8:04 pm
by Dominik
I'm participating out of competition :D
► Show Spoiler

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 17, 2012 6:36 am
by CommanderKool
She moved out of a former brothel because it was haunted by ghosts of dead victorian whores, or a hobo told her that Ellen Page lived there. o-o

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 18, 2012 12:49 pm
by plexus
CommanderKool wrote:She moved out of a former brothel because it was haunted by ghosts of dead victorian whores, or a hobo told her that Ellen Page lived there. o-o
Yep, it was a brothel, and yes, according to her it was because of the hobo.

Your turn.

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 22, 2012 6:12 am
by CommanderKool
What? I ask a question now? o-o

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 22, 2012 8:53 am
by bluetoes591
CommanderKool wrote:What? I ask a question now? o-o
Bingo.
plexus wrote:It's the usual style. Whoever answers the question right can post the next question.

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 22, 2012 5:58 pm
by XeXe
The question:
CommanderKool wrote:What? I ask a question now?
The answer:
bluetoes591 wrote:Bingo.
Your turn, bluetoes591 :D

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 31, 2012 11:16 am
by UCFRdWarrior
Hey are we still doing this thread? I was on vacation and could not get on the computer much. Can I ask a question?

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: May 31, 2012 12:38 pm
by plexus
UCFRdWarrior wrote:Hey are we still doing this thread?
I hope so.
UCFRdWarrior wrote:I was on vacation and could not get on the computer much. Can I ask a question?
It's actually CommanderKool's turn. But she didn't post a new question.
So I say, feel free to ask.

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: Jun 01, 2012 10:03 am
by bluetoes591
plexus wrote:
UCFRdWarrior wrote:Hey are we still doing this thread?
I hope so.
UCFRdWarrior wrote:I was on vacation and could not get on the computer much. Can I ask a question?
It's actually CommanderKool's turn. But she didn't post a new question.
So I say, feel free to ask.
On a technical level, I believe it is my turn. Unfortunately I'm rather tired after a 14 hour day at work so I'm not feeling very inspired at the moment.

What key feature of Juno's front yard was faked for the movie?

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: Jun 04, 2012 8:19 am
by UCFRdWarrior
What key feature of Juno's front yard was faked for the movie?

The tree in the front yard. There is no tree in the yard,in its natural setting.....I know this for a fact :) Honest

Q. Where was "I Downloaded A Ghost" filmed at (main location)...City and State/Province?

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: Jun 04, 2012 12:01 pm
by XeXe
Is it supposed to use some additional materials or this contest is for a pure knowledge/memory? :rolleye:

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: Jun 04, 2012 12:38 pm
by plexus
XeXe wrote:Is it supposed to use some additional materials or this contest is for a pure knowledge/memory? :rolleye:
This game is considered fun, so it's not technically cheating if you google a question. But IMHO the usual approach is: you have the answer - post it. If you don't have the answer - give someone else a chance.
(... to google it :yellowink: )

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: Jun 05, 2012 8:58 am
by bluetoes591
UCFRdWarrior wrote:What key feature of Juno's front yard was faked for the movie?

The tree in the front yard. There is no tree in the yard,in its natural setting.....I know this for a fact :) Honest
You are correct. :) I forgot that you must have visited some Juno landmarks while you were here.

I know the answer to your question, but I'm going to wait and see if somebody else can answer it.

Ellen Page Trivia Contest

Posted: Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm
by plexus
Bump.

UCFRdWarrior asked:
Q. Where was "I Downloaded A Ghost" filmed at (main location)...City and State/Province?