New Movie?

Topics about the great Canadian actress

Topic author
JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am

Anybody know anything more about this?
At the Weinstein party, “Mansfield Park” director Patricia Rozema told she’s got a new film she wants to shoot with “Juno” star Ellen Page.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedm ... out-tapes/

And this from May 21, 2010:
http://www.cbc.ca/books/bookclub/2010/0 ... -park.html
What are you currently working on?

A: I have several projects on the go right now. In the short term, I'm directing Debra Winger in a couple of episodes of HBO's In Treatment, shooting in New York. Bigger projects include Rachel Weisz in an independent feature comedy/drama. Ellen Page in a family film and Stone Diaries. Oh, and a very cool little project initiated by a couple of young guys from Queen's University where I'll be camping in Cape Breton National Park with Serena Ryder, Richard Reed Parry from Arcade Fire and Tony Dekker from The Great Lake Swimmers making, we hope, something beautiful.
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

CommanderKool
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Feb 28, 2012 2:04 am

Hmmm...I don't know anything about this. Maybe we should ask Dom. He's the one with the connections to the main source.
Be your own hero

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Feb 28, 2012 8:45 am

CommanderKool wrote:Maybe we should ask Dom. He's the one with the connections to the main source.
:sigh: Nope. These connections are as good as my connections to the pope. :rolleye: In other words, I don't know more than anybody else at this present time. It would make sense though since Ellen once mentioned that she likes Rozema's "I've Heard the Mermaids Singing". (Source)
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

venusice
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Feb 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Wondering what a 'family film' means. A film for the family or a film about family. :laugh:

Ellen is attached to a lot of things that never come to be made so I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.