Ellen Page Should Play Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games!

Topics about the great Canadian actress

Topic author
hcmontessori

Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm

When I read the book "The Hunger Games", I only pictured Ellen Page as the lead role, Katniss Everdeen. She is the only actress I know of who could pull-off a 16 yr. old character and be as mature, tough and tom-boyish as the character is in the book, and also, have a sweet face and unassuming charm -- Ellen Page has all that and more. I really hope she tries out for the role of Katniss Everdeen for the new Hunger Games movie! Right now, Lionsgate has the rights... they better pick Ellen Page or I don't think I'm gonna like the movie!!! I know, Katniss is supposed to have a light-olive tan due to a life of sun exposure, but Ellen Page could get a spray tan. (The eyes are also supposed to be grey but she can wear contacts.) All in all, Ellen Page's face, persona, and the depth of her acting skills... she is totally Katniss Everdeen in my book (so-to-speak, lol). I already know of several websites rooting for her as the character so if she doesn't contact the movie makers, hopefully they'll take a hint and come knocking on her door. I just hope she reads the book and tries out for the part in time to get it!!! That would be so cool. If anyone out there knows her personally, PLEASE suggest that she try out! She'd be perfect!

Glee Plane
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Sep 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Welcome to EPO hcmontesorri! If you'd like, you can introduce yourself in the Off Topic section. We'd love to get to know each other.