Ellen in political arena

Topics about the great Canadian actress

Topic author
rburton1228

Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm

It seems to me that Ellen would make a prime example of going into politics. From everything I've seen and read about her, sh'e very smart and open for her young age. Whether it's speaking on women's rights, or speaking out on the problems in Burma, she seems like the prime candidate to take it into a political arena. You know before the Superman actor Christopher Reeve became paralyzed in 1995, he had a long reputation of being a political and social activist. I personally would have loved to have seen the Man of Steel take a step further in becoming a governor or senator. I would not be surprised if this were to happen with Ms. Page. I mean she has the brains, but how far could she take. Could she be a real force for hope in our world? Does anyone agree with me about this?

JimH
Benefactor
Benefactor

Oct 05, 2009 4:58 pm

I agree with you on Ellen's qualities :agreeing: , but I feel rather selfish about wanting to continue to see her act. I think the best is yet to come for her acting career and what she's done up to now is remarkable . So for me I'd like to see her continue to both grow as an actor and do what she can in the world, for now.
Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start. (Pema Chodron)

Topic author
rburton1228

Oct 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Well you know...I suppose anyone can multi-task two careers. ;)