Page 10 of 10

Television schedule

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm
by JimH
Sjukness wrote:Whip it on Swedish TV tonight at 10pm (March 23) :totalhappy:

it was rated 4/5 in the newspaper heres a picture:
[ Image ]

Translation of what is said about Ellen in the review:
"Out of all young, talented actresses that have come out of NA lately, I rate Ellen Page as a clear number one. Page is outstanding in both Juno and Inception and she surpasses herself in Drew Barrymores little independent-comedy, Whip it."
Thanks for finding and posting this :D

Television schedule

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 11:48 pm
by UCFRdWarrior
Drat....and I was just in Sweden a few weeks ago :)

Another reason why I love Sweden.....hey they like Ellen...

And, Swedish TV does not dub...they use subtitles...so you get the English language verson

Thanks for posting Sjukness

Television schedule

Posted: Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am
by Sjukness
UCFRdWarrior wrote:Another reason why I love Sweden.....hey they like Ellen...
Haha, apparently they're going to show another one tomorrow, Hard Candy at 9pm :totalhappy:

Television schedule

Posted: May 03, 2012 7:25 am
by UCFRdWarrior
Some upcoming Ellen movies on TV

PIT PONY on ENCORE FAMILY...Sunday and Monday AM...here are the air times
http://www.starz.com/titles/PitPony

I DOWNLOADED A GHOST....STARZ KIDS & FAMILY....June 18
http://www.starz.com/titles/IDownloadedAGhost

(Encore had IDAG on yesterday May 2...ya know it's not that bad of a film....StellaVision was a riot)

Television schedule

Posted: May 03, 2012 8:50 am
by Dominik
Thanks for the note, Dan. I've added the airing dates to the calendar. But who the hell is supposed to watch this kind of movie at 3:45 AM?! Kids with sleep disorders? :laugh:

Television schedule

Posted: May 04, 2012 9:42 pm
by bluetoes591
Dominik wrote:Thanks for the note, Dan. I've added the airing dates to the calendar. But who the hell is supposed to watch this kind of movie at 3:45 AM?! Kids with sleep disorders? :laugh:
I've often wondered who is watching the 24 hour children's networks like the Disney Channel in the middle of the night... :noclue:

Television schedule

Posted: May 07, 2012 5:52 am
by UCFRdWarrior
bluetoes591 wrote:
Dominik wrote:Thanks for the note, Dan. I've added the airing dates to the calendar. But who the hell is supposed to watch this kind of movie at 3:45 AM?! Kids with sleep disorders? :laugh:
I've often wondered who is watching the 24 hour children's networks like the Disney Channel in the middle of the night... :noclue:
I do not understand why they would put family and children's films on at 3:45AM.....unless some kids have to REALLY get up early for school somewhere...OK maybe not. It's even a bad hour for us Ellen Page fans :)

However, you would be surprised at the number of adults who watch the programs on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. Quite frankly, some of the kids TV shows are actually better written and produced than the sitcoms on prime time TV. I think shows like Phineas and Ferb and iCarly have more adults watching them now than kids. Com on...you don't have Slash from Guns N Roses playing on the P&F soundtrack...or high school age females going to Build-A-Bra...if they were doing the shows only for kids :)

Television schedule

Posted: May 07, 2012 7:01 pm
by CommanderKool
I mean, I love Ellen and all....but.....I would not get up at 3:45AM to watch a movie....

Sorry, Ellen! :tired:

Television schedule

Posted: May 08, 2012 7:35 am
by bluetoes591
UCFRdWarrior wrote: However, you would be surprised at the number of adults who watch the programs on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. Quite frankly, some of the kids TV shows are actually better written and produced than the sitcoms on prime time TV. I think shows like Phineas and Ferb and iCarly have more adults watching them now than kids. Com on...you don't have Slash from Guns N Roses playing on the P&F soundtrack...or high school age females going to Build-A-Bra...if they were doing the shows only for kids :)
At the risk of going entirely off topic, when I had cable tv I used to watch Family Channel, the closest Canadian equivalent to the Disney Channel. Some pretty decent programming, but the real calling card for me was the absence of commercials.

Television schedule

Posted: May 10, 2012 5:44 am
by UCFRdWarrior
bluetoes591 wrote:
UCFRdWarrior wrote: However, you would be surprised at the number of adults who watch the programs on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. Quite frankly, some of the kids TV shows are actually better written and produced than the sitcoms on prime time TV. I think shows like Phineas and Ferb and iCarly have more adults watching them now than kids. Com on...you don't have Slash from Guns N Roses playing on the P&F soundtrack...or high school age females going to Build-A-Bra...if they were doing the shows only for kids :)
At the risk of going entirely off topic, when I had cable tv I used to watch Family Channel, the closest Canadian equivalent to the Disney Channel. Some pretty decent programming, but the real calling card for me was the absence of commercials.
No such luck with the US channels. Even the Nick and Disney Junior channels are full of ads....as I learned when watching my grand-nieces and grand-nephews back in the fall. The commercials, though, were mostly aimed at adults. Though, I did learn a few words of Spanish from Dora ;)

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 05, 2012 9:45 am
by Dominik
Ellen will be on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Wednesday, June 13 to promote "To Rome with Love"

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 7:32 am
by Bifrons
Apparently, Ellen will also be a guest on "Chelsea Lately" the very next day, Thursday 2012/06/14.

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 8:35 am
by Dominik
Bifrons wrote:Apparently, Ellen will also be a guest on "Chelsea Lately" the very next day, Thursday 2012/06/14.
Thanks for the note! :thumbup:

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 18, 2012 3:54 pm
by JerseyDevil65
Ellen is going to be on "The View" June 22 at 11:00AM EST on WABC (channel 7 in NYC area)

*edited to change date*

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm
by elizabethanne
Ellen and Greta Gerwig will be on The View on Friday, June 22.

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am
by Dominik
Not really related to TV, but we don't have a radio thread yet:
Ellen and Greta Garwig will be on "On Point (Radio) with Tom Ashbrook" on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Source: http://onpoint.wbur.org/2012/06/19/elle ... eta-gerwig

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 3:28 am
by UCFRdWarrior
Dominik wrote:Not really related to TV, but we don't have a radio thread yet:
Ellen and Greta Garwig will be on "On Point (Radio) with Tom Ashbrook" on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Source: http://onpoint.wbur.org/2012/06/19/elle ... eta-gerwig
I hope this works...but here is a list of NPR radio stations who carry the On Point radio show...if you are unable to listen on the net and in the USA

http://www.wbur.org/syndication?program=On-Point

Thanks for the links...holed up w a broken arm and need things to do :)

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 5:59 pm
by elizabethanne
On Point was a terrific interview. Both Ellen and Greta were great!

Television schedule

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm
by Dominik
UCFRdWarrior wrote:
Dominik wrote:Not really related to TV, but we don't have a radio thread yet:
Ellen and Greta Garwig will be on "On Point (Radio) with Tom Ashbrook" on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Source: http://onpoint.wbur.org/2012/06/19/elle ... eta-gerwig
I hope this works...but here is a list of NPR radio stations who carry the On Point radio show...if you are unable to listen on the net and in the USA

http://www.wbur.org/syndication?program=On-Point

Thanks for the links...holed up w a broken arm and need things to do :)
You can also listen to the radio interview here ;)