Does anybody collect EP stuff?

Topics about the great Canadian actress

rburton1228

Oct 15, 2009 6:07 pm

I am not a real huge collector for stuff relating to my favorite actress in the world. Mostly I have 4 of her movies which I enjoy her performances in. But to be honest, I'm not a major fanatic who will spend a huge amount of money. Still there is a prize possession I hold dear to my heart which I bought from Ebay earlier this year: a certified autograph of Ellen Page. I may never meet her, but I hold something just as special close to my heart. :)

Tiffany
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Oct 16, 2009 8:02 am

Wow I only wish I had all that stuff Kevin and Dom. I'm a bit jealous! (Although I honestly don't know where I'd put it if I did, I barely have room for what I have right now).

I LOVE the M2M bag. It's awesome!

I do have a bit of a collection, but not as big as those. I might take photos and post them here sometime.

EDIT: Here is my collection...
It's not nearly as big as Dom's or Kevins, but I figured I spent a bunch of money on it and it just sits around in my closet collecting dust... so I might as well show it off.

My DVD collection...

Image Image

My memorabilia Collection...

Image Image
(EDIT: I finally bought the "Whip It" and "Juno" Deluxe Edition Soundtracks today.)

My Magazine Collection...

Image Image

I also have the Steppin' Out magazine, but apparently my parents cat Frankie liked it... and he kinda ate parts of it... :laugh:

My collection of newspapers with Ellen in them. Including a bunch of loose articles from Newspapers all over Canada and the US...

My articles from Japanese magazines...

My collection of Juno advertisements from Newspapers...

My collection of various magazine clippings...

Image Image

As well I have a binder full over over 300 magazine article clippings, which I keep protected with sheet protectors...

It's funny. I own a web site on a French singer (I won't provide a link or the singers name as it's against forum rules for good reason :agreeing:), however I have hardly anything on her, but I have lots on Ellen. In fact sometimes I neglect my site to help with this one... like I am now actually... Image I just can't help it, this site is so awesome!

Anywho... that's my collection!

If anyone else has a collection you should take photos and post them! :totalhappy:

:D
Last edited by Tiffany on Oct 19, 2009 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kevin Kumar-Misir
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Oct 17, 2009 8:53 am

That's a dope collection Tiffany!, you have some things I wish I had lol my collection is still growing I'm putting some more pics up as soon as I get my items in the mail.

Tiffany
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Oct 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Kevin Kumar-Misir wrote:My collection is still growing I'm putting some more pics up as soon as I get my items in the mail.
Awesome, I can't wait to see them. :D

I'd love to hear where you found the shower curtain. I'd like to get one, as I think it would look great in my shower. Although it will give my room mate more ammunition for the "Tiffany is a crazy Ellen fan" case. :laugh: Oh well!
Kevin Kumar-Misir wrote: I've experienced so many things in this past year related to Ellen and I wish I could share them all! but some you would have to experience on your own, so it would be hard to share them all...
Well if you'd like to share any, feel free. I'm sure others would love to hear them, as would I. :totalhappy: (Maybe in another thread though. ;-) )

Nipsu
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Oct 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Wow that's some collection Dominik..! Very impressive indeed.
Dominik wrote: Yeah, I think it's something really rare and certainly not something you find all the time. The first paragraph is about stunts and nudity (no kidding :D ), then you learn what she gets from theatrical and DVD sales and how she should be treated on a film set (personal assistant, own trailer and so on) for example. However, I don't know if this information is still up-to-date :yellowink:
Sooooo jealous.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Oct 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Forum Shark wrote:That's really awesome, you guys. Dominik, that is a massive collection!
Forum Shark wrote:I find it hard to find even 1 copy of any of Ellen's movies in stores near me. Let alone have, lke 5! :laugh: I am very jealous.
Wait...you are Canadian and aren't able to find any movie with Ellen? Where the hell are you living?? Let me know if you I need some insider tips :twinkle:
Tiffany wrote:Wow I only wish I had all that stuff Kevin and Dom. I'm a bit jealous!
Hey, this isn't a competition, is it? Everybody does what he can. It's all a question of having enough money and some luck, knowing the right sources and being at the right place at the right time :yellowink:
Tiffany wrote:(Although I honestly don't know where I'd put it if I did, I barely have room for what I have right now).
Same here. I'm already looking for a larger apartment ... in Halifax :laugh: Just kidding. But it can become a problem some day :rolleye:
Tiffany wrote:I LOVE the M2M bag. It's awesome!
Yeah, I was very lucky to find it :wink: Unfortunately, I have no further information on it, but I believe it's one of a kind
Nipsu wrote:Wow that's some collection Dominik..! Very impressive indeed.
Thank you, too :loveforever: Actually, it's nothing special. It's just a hobby / part of my daily life :rolleye:
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Lensman319
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Jan 19, 2010 5:52 am

:stunned: Wow! Im stunned Dominik, your collection is just AWESOME 8)

SageAndPage
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Dominik wrote: Yeah, I think it's something really rare and certainly not something you find all the time. The first paragraph is about stunts and nudity (no kidding :D ), then you learn what she gets from theatrical and DVD sales and how she should be treated on a film set (personal assistant, own trailer and so on) for example. However, I don't know if this information is still up-to-date :yellowink:
I'd really love to hear what that first paragraph says exactly? LOL

Your guys collections are awesome! Makes me want to get into Ellen collecting now. lol

kzm007
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Jan 20, 2010 12:29 am

Tiffany wrote:My memorabilia Collection...

:D
I just erased the link >.< not going back a second time for it lol. In the first photo of the memo. link, what are the three books in the top left; all the Juno-themed ones?

jw, thanks.

Kegan
I've always been fond of pages, the bibliophile that I am; Ellen's simply another Page, albeit of a more fascinating novel - one of the better stories in the many of my life.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm

SageAndPage wrote:I'd really love to hear what that first paragraph says exactly? LOL
Oh, I don't think this is something that should be posted on a public message board :rolleye:
Lensman319 wrote::stunned: Wow! Im stunned Dominik, your collection is just AWESOME 8)
Thanks :loveforever: I think it is getting more and more awesome each day :yellowink: Here are some of my latest items:
All three DVD editions of Wilby Wonderful

UK rental copy of "Going for Broke" - almost impossible to find

Ellen Page edition of Vs. Magazine's Fall/Winter 2009/2010 issue (thanks to Judy!)

Bliss' (Whip It) screen worn blue with faded British flag graphic short sleeve crew neck t-shirt.
...Ellen must be really tiny (> size S/P) :happyhappy:

Topic author
JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Anyone need this for their collection?
:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 84&rvr_id=

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Mar 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Already seen ;-) But I would have to pay $100 for shipping to Germany, so I'm out :rolleye:

Topic author
JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Dominik wrote:Already seen ;-) But I would have to pay $100 for shipping to Germany, so I'm out :rolleye:
Ouch, it must be pretty heavy or he's trying to make extra money on the shipping. :)

ltjfleetwood41
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Apr 16, 2010 5:33 pm

I have
Smart people dvd
Whip It dvd
juno dvd
The Tracey Fragments dvd
An American Crime dvd
x-3 the last stand dvd
hard candy dvd
Wilby Wonderful dvd
Marion Bridge dvd
Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story vhs
I Downloaded a Ghost dvd
The Stone Angel dvd
Mouth to Mouth dvd
Going for Broke (not sure what it is called but like a dvd with vhs quality on 2 disks)
Mrs. Ashboro's Cat dvd
touch and go dvd
love the boy vhs
Pre ordered Peacock
Ellen Page autograph with coa picture is of her with pipe from Juno
Tracy Fragments book
Whip it book
Peacock dvd
Whip it t-shirt (be your own hero)
Ellen’s screen worn belt from Peacock
Ellen’s screen used baseball card pack from Peacock
Ellen’s screen used pen from Peacock
Ellen’s screen used keys from peacock
Ellen’s screen used house keys from peacock
Ellen’s screen used watch from peacock
Ellen’s screen used purse from peacock
Ellen’s Ellen button up shirt from peacock
Ellen’s Ellen sweater from peacock
Greek Juno poster (beat up but that is because it was actually being used in a Greek movie theater)
Stone angel book
Last edited by ltjfleetwood41 on Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Apr 19, 2010 8:57 am

Nice collection :)
ltjfleetwood41 wrote:Ordered but don’t have yet
I'm curious. How were you able to get your hands on these items? Did someone steal them from the set?! :laugh:

Topic author
JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Apr 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Dominik wrote:Nice collection :)
ltjfleetwood41 wrote:Ordered but don’t have yet
I'm curious. How were you able to get your hands on these items? Did someone steal them from the set?! :laugh:
I saw the baseball card pack listed on E-Bay, I assume thats where he got it. :)

ltjfleetwood41
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Apr 20, 2010 12:11 am

yep ebay it is gotta love prop Auctions

Kevin Kumar-Misir
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Here are my newer pickups, some old and some more newer. I just got Peacock today!

Whip It (U.S. Blu-ray & DVD) I got in California, Ghost Cat I got when it first came out, the Whip It Soundtrack I got when it came out, and
Juno (U.S. new version featuring Digital Copy) I got in California, Whip It book, Whip It movie ticket (October 2nd), and Whip It Newspaper clippings.
Peacock on DVD which I got today!
Peacock on DVD which I got today!
Whip it Official Poster (Double Sided)
Also The Wet Season DVD which I got a really long time ago.

When I picked up Peacock on DVD I first went to Future Shop but I couldn't find it, however I did see George Green who plays Officer George Green on the Trailer Park Boys. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1151938/) I later went to Walmart and looked around for 45 minutes, I was about to leave Then I finally found it!
Last edited by Kevin Kumar-Misir on Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lori
Aussie Queen Lorz
Aussie Queen Lorz

Apr 21, 2010 1:31 am

Lucky you for getting Peacock! Some nice items there ;-)
Thanks to Milo (bluetoes) for creating this fabulous sig for us over 25ers

ltjfleetwood41
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Aug 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Add to my Peacock memorabilia
Ellen’s watch
Ellen purse
Ellen’s button up shirt
Ellen’s sweater