Aug 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Holy crap Dominik! :eek:
EPO's only formerly bi-coastal member.

Topic author
JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Dom, that is just an awesome collection.

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 17, 2009 6:54 am

Dom...that is an awesome collection :super: You make Ellen and her movie producers quite wealthy :biggrin:

btgpapa
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 17, 2009 9:42 am

wow dom. thats an insane collection
so jealous :D

Topic author
JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 18, 2009 12:36 am

bobbydean wrote:What's a German looking room? Just Interested.
I'm sure he just means that most Germans are usually very neat and organized.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am

It's fascinating how a single person can change the subject from "German rooms" to "Germany" to "Helter Skelter dance" to "books" to hundreds of other things and end up with posting an (external) interview clip *[sarcasm on]we have really never seen before[sarcasm off] and is also available on the main page* which has absolutely nothing to do with "Does anybody collect EP stuff?" ... and now we are back to the matter at hand :rolleye:

@subject
Guys, thanks for the many kind words. In the end it's no big deal; just a few items I've collected in the past three years. However, that's a good indicator how serious I take my "EPO" job, I think. Some of you may wonder why I have so many copies of the same movies. Well, I try to collect as many editions as I can and this also includes the releases from other foreign countries like Sweden, France, Spain, Italy or Poland for example. As you can probably imagine, this can be very expensive sometimes, though I still enjoy my "hobby" enormously and I'm proud of what I've achieved so far.
miKe wrote:...and why am i not surprised that your room looks so neat? :wink:
Mike, how did you come to this conclusion? :yellowhappy: You haven't seen the other parts of my room, have you?! Just kidding. I wouldn't call myself a "organization fanatic" or something, but I feel more comfortable if everything is in the right place.
Here are two additional photos

My Blu-ray collection (still growing)

My CD collection (from left to right: Mexcian Juno OST, TTF OST, UK Juno OST, X-Men 3 promo
OST, Juno B-Sides promo OST, Japanese Juno promo OST, Japanese Juno OST, US Juno OST,
Australian Juno OST, Juno Mix CD (part of some DVD editions), Juno promo OST
But now I will stop cause it is kinda annoying, isn't it? Furthermore, I don't want to appear like a poser or anything :uhoh:
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Lori
Aussie Queen Lorz
Aussie Queen Lorz

Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Firstly - wow Dom :stunned: Now that collection is an understatement of the word :laugh: Well done to obtain so many almost unobtainable items :thumbsup:

bobbydean - crikey! :ohman: If you feel that way about Dominik (prank calling you? Oh god!) and you feel he dislikes you so much as to make you a target, (although he's not the only one to have had words with you), then it would probably be for the best to find another board that doesn't make you feel like that... Why would you want to stay here if it makes you feel bad anyway? :noclue:

I wish you well (sincerely) :)
Thanks to Milo (bluetoes) for creating this fabulous sig for us over 25ers

Topic author
JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 18, 2009 8:53 pm

bobbydean

First, I think your public accusation that Dominik is prank-calling you is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Second, since it appears that you absolutely refuse to abide by the rules of this board, perhaps it might be better if you did move on.

Kevin Kumar-Misir
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Aug 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi everyone!,
My name is Kevin Kumar-Misir. I Live in Halifax and I'm a Huge Fan/Supporter of Ellen. I work in the movie industry as background performer (extra). Ellen has inspired me in a lot of ways and is mostly the reason why I work in the film industry. I am also going to be studying film @ NSCAD University in Halifax, along with other courses. I've never met her but I have met people who know her. Here is my collection of Ellen Page memorabilia, I thought I'd share it with you guys. Thanks! - Kevin http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3130829/

`Laura
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Aug 19, 2009 12:29 am

Wow, Kevin! That's a pretty extensive collection! (As is Dom's.)

Aww... if I'd known that there was a Haligonian on this board I would've looked for you while I was there last week. :biggrin:

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Aug 19, 2009 10:26 am

Hi Kevin, welcome on the board. Wow, that's a nice collection! You even have some of her shoes (doesn't she mind this? :laugh:) and hundreds of orange TicTacs :no1: Am I wrong if I say that the movies in the cases with an EastLink cover art are TV recordings?! Also, what's up with this Simpsons item on the right? Is this a DVD with a single episode?

I, for my part, especially like this blue visiting card on the floor next to the hamburger phone :D . I still have a ton of them lying around here, in case anyone wants one. :spendmoney:

Kevin Kumar-Misir
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Aug 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Yup those are TV recordings on DVD. The Simpsons item is the single episode, it is also a TV recording. Also if you have noticed under my Tracy Fragments' DVDs is the "fucked up shower curtain" :laugh: LOL

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Aug 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Kevin Kumar-Misir wrote:Yup those are TV recordings on DVD. The Simpsons item is the single episode, it is also a TV recording. Also if you have noticed under my Tracy Fragments' DVDs is the "fucked up shower curtain" :laugh: LOL
Kevin, thanks for the hint. I didn't see the curtain at first sight :happybigeyes: Yeah, this is a must-have for every true Ellen fan :laugh: Was it hard to find? You know, in case you want to buy me a christimas present this year, that's definitely an item I don't have yet :laugh:
Jinzaar wrote:Uh-oh, sounds like Dom has some competition... lol :laugh:
Strictly speaking, I believe it isn't a fair competion because his "sources" are closer than mine :yellowink: :lol2:

Kevin Kumar-Misir
Potential EP Fan
Potential EP Fan

Aug 22, 2009 9:14 pm

HAHA Yes, it was quite hard yet somewhat easy to find Dominik, but I just had to look in the most weirdest places. :biggrin: I'll keep in mind that you don't have it ;), and I'm not really one for competitions Jinzaar :bigtongue:. I've experienced so many things in this past year related to Ellen and I wish I could share them all! but some you would have to experience on your own, so it would be hard to share them all...

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 24, 2009 6:45 am

Kevin Kumar-Misir wrote:HAHA Yes, it was quite hard yet somewhat easy to find Dominik, but I just had to look in the most weirdest places. :biggrin: I'll keep in mind that you don't have it ;), and I'm not really one for competitions Jinzaar :bigtongue:. I've experienced so many things in this past year related to Ellen and I wish I could share them all! but some you would have to experience on your own, so it would be hard to share them all...
Welcome to EPO Kevin :waving:

Awesome collection....esp the shoes :D Cool to have a real Haligonian again on EPO....Halifax is a cool city, just was there in June.

Good luck with your career in film. Judging by the success of one of your fellow Haligonians...I say Halifax is a good place to launch such a career :wink:

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Oct 09, 2009 10:06 pm

To keep this thread alive, here is my latest movie memorabilia. If you take a closer look, you'll even find a modified quote from the movie on it :hey:

Rare-o-rating : Ultra rare

angie
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Oct 10, 2009 5:29 am

wow dom....i am not at all surprised by ur collection....but the employment booklet? NOW i'm jealous :shocked:

MrHedman
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Oct 12, 2009 8:44 am

Since im a vinyl-freak, i was happy to find this LP, a coloured, still sealed edition of the JUNO soundtrack:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=432263

:totalhappy:

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Oct 12, 2009 11:46 am

angie wrote:wow dom....i am not at all surprised by ur collection....
What a shame! :blink:
angie wrote:but the employment booklet? NOW i'm jealous :shocked:
Yeah, I think it's something really rare and certainly not something you find all the time. The first paragraph is about stunts and nudity (no kidding :D ), then you learn what she gets from theatrical and DVD sales and how she should be treated on a film set (personal assistant, own trailer and so on) for example. However, I don't know if this information is still up-to-date :yellowink:

Forum Shark
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Oct 12, 2009 3:28 pm

That's really awesome, you guys. Dominik, that is a massive collection! You too, Kevin. I find it hard to find even 1 copy of any of Ellen's movies in stores near me. Let alone have, lke 5! :laugh: I am very jealous.
"The worst enemy in a battle of the wits is the one who is too witless to comprehend defeat"-JTHM