The Girl's A Tomboy... love it

Topics about the great Canadian actress

Topic author
Bryan7036

Dec 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Dude is it just me or do you like Ellen better when she's dressed up in a simple hoddie and jeans? I like the Whole Tomboyish look about her. To me, a girl who can pull that look off is just simply chewable lol :hearteyes:

FYI: Loved her in Hard Candy. She Can tie me down any day....

Lori
Aussie Queen Lorz
Aussie Queen Lorz

Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pm

And torture you by tricking you into thinking she's cutting your balls off? :stare: You a bit messed up dude :yes:

I think she does pull off the more casual look very well but she also looks hot when she's dressed up as well, even if she does sometimes look a little uncomfortable / awkward...
Thanks to Milo (bluetoes) for creating this fabulous sig for us over 25ers

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Dec 11, 2008 1:47 am

Lori wrote:I think she does pull off the more casual look very well but she also looks hot when she's dressed up as well, even if she does sometimes look a little uncomfortable / awkward...
I think that "uncomfortable/awkward" look when she is all dressed up is what makes Ellen so cool :totalhappy: And makes her so adorable :)

Lori
Aussie Queen Lorz
Aussie Queen Lorz

Dec 11, 2008 2:12 am

:yes: For sure :wink:
Thanks to Milo (bluetoes) for creating this fabulous sig for us over 25ers

Carlo Von Sexron
True Ellen Page Fan
True Ellen Page Fan

Dec 11, 2008 8:49 am

Yeah, I remember in an interview she was talking about how she always hated having to "dress up for the guys". I thought that was funny, because I prefer a girl in jeans and a t-shirt by far. I always have. The whole fancy evening gown thing just feels so fake to me. I think a girl never looks better than when she's just being herself.
"We danced in graveyards with vampires till dawn
We laughed in the faces of kings never afraid to burn..."

Topic author
Bryan7036

Dec 12, 2008 8:50 pm

I agree with you about the casual style making girls look more appealing. Nothings more attractive then a girl being herself and wearing what she likes, It reflects character. O and i'm not messed up for not minding bein tied down lol. Just pretend the whole cutting the balls off thing never happend and what do you have. Ellen Page + ties..... makes your imagination run wild lol :)

Laura

Dec 29, 2008 1:01 pm

I think Ellen looks beautiful in a dress and stuff, but she looks better when she's wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt, it suits her better. I think there are many girls out there who dress up just because they have to or think they have to.
I never wear dresses because that's not who I am.

Ashkan

Dec 29, 2008 4:20 pm

you know i think she is beauty in every cloth that she wear . but when she wear jeans and hoodie she is great .
i think she is the best actors in the world i love her very very very very much . i will die for her .
i want tell her that but i don`t how do you have her e-mail or yahoo ID ???

Lensman319
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Aug 28, 2009 5:55 am

Wow, I couldnt agree more Bryan 0736,
Im not a tomboy fan, but Ellen can really bring out the beauty of it. (I also loved her looks in Hard Candy)

LOVE IT :loveblind:

angie
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Aug 30, 2009 11:34 pm

honestly it's just refreshing seeing an actress in the media who isn't fashion obsessed......and the fact that the press and the magazines and such respect that and embrace/ accommodate her style is amazing.

Clare

May 25, 2010 6:33 pm

I LOVE the Tomboy look, and I'm a Tomboy myself. A girl (or guy) dressed casual is SO much hotter than a girl (or guy) all "dressed up".

HeartHer
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Sorry to bump up such an old thread, but is it just me or is her absolute best look jeans and a striped shirt? I know everyone seems to like that casual look best, but I find specifically the striped shirt to do it best.

She looks great all dressed up but as everyone else said two months ago she pulls off that casual tomboyish look so well, it's amazing.

boyon12
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm

the most alluring part of her is that tomboy quality. It seems comfortable :). that's why she seems so interesting!!!!!!!!!
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”-Albert Einstein

July 28th, 2010: The day of my Ellen page enlightenment