Beautiful pics in gallery of Ellen (Stone Angel)

Based on the best-selling novel by Margaret Laurence

Topic author
Jeff.
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Post by Jeff. » Jul 12, 2009 9:43 pm

If you´re looking for more of her work, I would not suggest Stone Angel to start off, you might wanna see something with some more Ellen in it, she´s in Stone Angel only for like 10 minutes or something if I remember correct (not saying you shouldn't see it, just that it's not the ideal example of Ellen's work)
I think your beautiful

Sorry, I just had to point this out. The only internet slang "mistake" that bothers me is this. I can't stand when people swap out "You're" with "Your" or "they're" with "there/their" etc. I'm not trying to be a b*tch or anything, I just can't resist. And I don't really know why either, I've never been bothered by other retarded terms like "lol, rofl, srsly", "you - u", "c - see", "r - are"... I mean I wasn't delighted by them but I never felt such an urge to point them out. Sorry, :uhoh:

Anyways, yeah, I'm not gonna go in depth regarding The Stone Angel, but all I can say is, it was quite a disappointment, I expected more from it. It was an OK movie, but didn't quite meet my expectations.
So as I said, if you wanna see some or of Ellen's work, you might wanna start out with like Smart People maybe (supporting role), and move onto "heavier" movies like An American Crime, Hard Candy (Definitely watch this if you haven't already), Mouth to Mouth, etc. I'm assuming you've already seen X-Men.

Regarding the "schedule posted here on the site for her Starz/HBO/Max films appearing", I myself am not sure as I haven't been here for a very long time, but I'm sure you'll get an answer soon by some of the more knowledgeable ( website / forum - wise ) people soon enough.
My 2 cents regarding the photos, my favorite photo of Ellen isn't from a movie, but from a photoshoot. I think she looks absolutely stupendously supergorgeous in this pic.

UCFRdWarrior
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Post by UCFRdWarrior » Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm

bobbydean wrote:Nice photos of Ellen in Stone Angel. I saw a few pics of ellen in that gallery that were great.

She stunning...of course she's always had her magnetic appeal and "I'll always think you're cute...I think your beautiful [juno]" look about her.

Soul took wind of her the other night when seeing Juno - I finally saw the beginning (I think, I didn't see her drink the Sunny'D like in the trailer but the cartoonish start-up caught my eye when flipping the film channels).

I can't wait to see more of her in the new films coming out...I got some DVDs to buy...never saw Stone Angel - Is there a schedule posted here on the site for her Starz/HBO/Max films appearing?

Of course, somebody's budget is running low as all the film channels are showing a lot of older works...not bad but it's a bit too much.
You might want to check the websites for those movie channels. Remember that all those movie channels have at least five seperate movie channels.

Currently....those channels are running Juno and Smart People quite a bit (esp Smart People). Ellen is quite good as Vanessa in Smart People, although the movie isnt great....but Ellen's scenes are excellent....esp those with Thomas Haden Church

Also, The Tracey Fragments pops up at late nights now and then (they wont show that during the day or evening). Ellen is good in that also, though the movie is a little different....with its multiple screens and shots. But Ellen is quite good as Tracey

JerseyDevil65
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Post by JerseyDevil65 » Jul 12, 2009 11:41 pm

bobbydean wrote: I can't wait to see more of her in the new films coming out...I got some DVDs to buy...never saw Stone Angel - Is there a schedule posted here on the site for her Starz/HBO/Max films appearing?
I use TV-Now.com. Its not perfect, but it probably has the vast majority of the channels.

Also, my cable box allows me to do searches, it will have every channel I can get but it only shows whats on the following 4 days.

If you're on a tight budget and want to see Ellen, it pays to be diligent. Ex. The Tracey Fragments was on Showtime on Friday night (IIRC) and Smart People was on Starz twice yesterday.

bluetoes591
Internet Ninja
Internet Ninja

Post by bluetoes591 » Jul 13, 2009 6:01 am

Jeff. wrote:I can't stand when people swap out "You're" with "Your" or "they're" with "there/their" etc. I'm not trying to be a b*tch or anything, I just can't resist.
:humbleness: :highfive:
EPO's only formerly bi-coastal member.

angie
Must be a Haligonian
Must be a Haligonian

Post by angie » Jul 13, 2009 10:53 pm

i'm a grammar Nazi too. lol :sassy:

LostPilgrim
Jolly Fine Chap
Jolly Fine Chap

Post by LostPilgrim » Jul 15, 2009 3:14 pm

I think it's common knowledge around these parts that I'm one too. :giggle:
This is where my signature will go. My signature will go here. It will be a good signature. You will look at it and say: "That is a signature."

Topic author
Jeff.
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Post by Jeff. » Jul 16, 2009 1:55 am

Yeah, I completely understand. I understand everyone makes mistakes. This is the one that happens to bother me the most. Like, if I hadn't pointed that out, I would probably not be able to sleep that night or something. I'm just a weird person I guess. Whenever I see that particular mistake I just can't help it.
This is gonna be a weird comparison, but for example, a nicotine addict's hands start shaking if he's without nicotine for a certain amount of time. The same thing would probably happen to me after a few hours if I didn't point out that one particular mistake, I'd just keep thinking about it and eventually I'd get up in the middle of the night just to write that one post. I feel a physical urge to do it. I know this sounds really weird and creepy, but I just can't help it. Anyway, yeah, I mean, I wasn't judging you or anything, people make mistakes. I probably make more than everyone here on for example GFX forums, I just write carelessly because everyone else does, so I often find myself using words like "lol", "rofl" and such.

Anyway, back on topic.

źdżbełko

Post by źdżbełko » Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am

i must litteraly say this ellen page and kevin zegers was beatifull play in movie.i werry like watch romantic movies couldbe
she play with kevin again.thats was be brilant "if" this going to result. this high kevin for ellen i mean age and love her
how willy lovers ;) but bad thats just little much minutes ;-) her womening was me werry stranged in gud mode
and kevin zegers luck how lover from greek tragedy i was whole stuff read but onest is knowing he can be candidat be as adonis