The Tracey Fragments comic book

The fragmented movie by Bruce McDonald

Topic author
ThePageTurner
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

I'm sure many of you are aware of The Tracey Fragments comic book.You've probably already read it in PDF form.The comic was created by Andy B. for the purpose of promoting the movie.It was available for free at some early screenings of the film thus making it an extremely rare collectible.I myself am,above all else,a comic collector and i've been trying really hard to find a copy of the comic but no luck so far.I didn't even manage to find photos of the physical copy.
So my question is this:Did anyone of you managed to secure a copy?If yes,how did it end up in your hands?

P.S:I wouldn't be surprised if Dominik has one :hey:

sztív
EP - Beginner
EP - Beginner

Feb 02, 2014 1:58 pm

I didn't know about the comic book version, so thank you for the info! :) I will definitely read it.

Dominik
Webmaster
Webmaster

Feb 02, 2014 7:17 pm

ThePageTurner wrote:P.S: I wouldn't be surprised if Dominik has one :hey:
B I N G O ! :hey: Yes, I have.
The comic book is (or at least was) included in the Australian DVD edition of "The Tracey Fragments." The EAN code of my copy is 9330080007035, btw. :)
There's nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Topic author
ThePageTurner
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Feb 02, 2014 8:40 pm

You lucky you!The most difficult task is to find something you DON'T have in your collection. :laugh:
Anyway,now that i know that the comic was included in the Australian DVD edition i will try to hunt it down.
Thank you for this precious info Dominik.